From the city I live in, Rotterdam, I develop visual identities, (typo)graphic publications and spatial concepts. Both for commercial and cultural clients as well as self-initiated projects.
My focus lies on research, typography, material, shape and color, and experiment during the proces. In addition, I have a strong fascination for nature — and its relationship to people and
the city —, film, dance and theater.
I’m always looking for inspiring assignments and multidisciplinary collaborations. Is there a project or idea you have in mind?
Let me know!
- Production design and graphic design; short film ‘CREDO’,
Maurice de Bruijne, co-production: VPRO Dorst (Rotterdam)
- Spatial design workshop; Buitenkunst Randmeer (Dronten)
- Drawing workshop; Buitenkunst Randmeer (Dronten)
- Visual (movement)theater workshop in collaboration with
Jürgen Brucker; Buitenkunst Randmeer (Dronten)
- Art-direction, identity design and spatial signage;
grand opening new building, Quooker (Ridderkerk)
- Poster design 15th Anniversary Celebration Weekend;
Echo Park Film Center (Los Angelas)
- Product launch identity; Quooker Flex, Quooker (Ridderkerk)
- Poster design; short film ‘KOP’, Maurice de Bruijne (Rotterdam)
- Campaign design + light installation in collaboration with
Leo Krol; Energy label A, Quooker (Ridderkerk)
- Photography; CAMERA JAPAN Festival 2015 (Rotterdam)
- Two week guest designer; design department FABRICA, Benneton's communication research centre (Treviso)
- Publication photography ‘Tuinverhalen’; The Garden Edit (UK)