From the city I live in, Rotterdam, I develop (typo)graphic publications, identities and spatial concepts. Both for commercial and cultural clients as well as self-initiated projects.
My focus lies on research, typography, material, shape and color, and experiment during the proces. In addition, I have a strong fascination for nature — and its relationship to people and the city —, film, dance and theater.
I’m always looking for inspiring assignments and multidisciplinary collaborations.
Is there something you have in mind? Let me know.
- Production design and graphic design; short film ‘CREDO’,
Maurice de Bruijne, co-production: VPRO Dorst (Rotterdam)
- Spatial design workshop; Buitenkunst Randmeer (Dronten)
- Drawing workshop; Buitenkunst Randmeer (Dronten)
- Visual (movement)theater workshop in collaboration with
Jürgen Brucker; Buitenkunst Randmeer (Dronten)
- Art-direction, identity design and spatial signage;
grand opening new building, Quooker (Ridderkerk)
- Poster design 15th Anniversary Celebration Weekend;
Echo Park Film Center (Los Angelas)
- Product launch identity; Quooker Flex, Quooker (Ridderkerk)
- Poster design; short film ‘KOP’, Maurice de Bruijne (Rotterdam)
- Campaign design + light installation in collaboration with
Leo Krol; Energy label A, Quooker (Ridderkerk)
- Photography; CAMERA JAPAN Festival 2015 (Rotterdam)
- Two week guest designer; design department FABRICA, Benneton's communication research centre (Treviso)
- Publication photography ‘Tuinverhalen’; The Garden Edit (UK)